Please write to us with your interest and requirements at email@example.comAlternately you can call us at +91 91084 01111
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
1. We keep all our products in stock at all times and will dispatch your shipment within 24 hours of your order
2. For orders in Bangalore we make our best efforts to deliver the next day, and for anywhere else within 4 working days. In rare cases, delivery may take longer but if this happens we will be in touch with you at every stage
3. We use only air for shipment and you can track it at any point with the tracking number we share in the shipment confirmation email
4. Shipping on all orders is free
5. The logistics partner we use will make two attempts to deliver your order. In case you are not reachable or do not accept delivery of products in these attempts we will unfortunately have to cancel the order
6. Please ensure that the packet is sealed/ unopened at the time of accepting delivery from the courier. If you find the package opened/ tampered with, then please decline delivery & inform us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on mobile: +91 9108401111
7. At present, shipping is only available within India
For any reason if you are not happy with your purchase we would be happy to exchange or return the article. However we would like to ensure the following:
1. Please email or call us within 5 days of the purchase to let us know you want to exchange or return the product. After 5 days we will not be able to accept the return. In your email please mention the order number and item SKU code that you wish to return
2. On receiving your email, we will arrange pick up from your address (same address to which shipment was made) within 3 working days
3. Within 3 days of receiving the product at our warehouse in Bangalore we will contact you to let you know that the product is in its original condition and we are issuing you a refund. Refund will be made via the original mode of payment. If you have chosen to pay by cash on delivery we will not be able to refund the case - we will instead credit your Pink Moon account with the appropriate amount
4. Please note that in cases of returns the amount refunded to you will be the price of the product less Rs.100 for shipping and handling charges. We realize this is not ideal but as a young startup we have to be conservative and cover our bases. In case of an exchange this charge will not be applied
5. Please ensure all tags are intact when you return the product and the product is not damaged in any way. We will not be able to accept products, if;
- The Products have been damaged by the User
- If there is a change in the quality, quantity or other characteristics of the Product
- If, as per the Seller the product returned, is not the Product that was delivered
- Any other circumstances that the Website and/or the Seller may notify or deem appropriate from time to time
- The product should be unwashed, unused and in an undamaged condition.
- The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging.
1. How do I create an account?
Please click on https://thepinkmoon.in/account/
2. How do I change my password?
Customers may change their password at any time. All you may need to do is please click on https://thepinkmoon.in/account/login then select on “Forgot Your Password." Enter your registered email address in the provided box and follow the password reset link to change your password.
3. I forgot my password. What should I do now?
Please click on https://thepinkmoon.in/account/login then click on "Forgot Your Password." Please submit your email address and follow the password reset link to change your password.
4. How do I view my active orders?
Please click on the CART link on top of the page to see your active orders.
5. How do I view my past orders?
Please login into your account to view your past orders.
6. How do I know if my order has been placed successfully?
When you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email along with estimated time frame of delivery. You can also check your order under the My Orders tab.
7. My order hasn't yet arrived
Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email with a tentative shipping and delivery date. Alternately, please check the status of your order under the My Orders tab.
8. How do I add/remove a shipping address?
Please login to your account and click on the View Addresses link to add/remove a shipping address.
9. Can I return part or all of my order at the time of delivery?
Instant returns are not possible. Products will have to be sent back after initiating a reverse pick-up request or by self-shipping if reverse pick-up is not available.
10. How many days does it take to ship the products?
Lets break it down to make it easy for you. It takes 1 day to ship in Bangalore, 2 days in South India, 3 days in Metropolitan Cities and 4 days anywhere in India.
11. What payment methods are accepted?
At present, we accept payment via COD, Net-Banking, Debit and Credit Cards.
12. Are prices inclusive of taxes?
What you see is what you pay. All our prices displayed on the website are inclusive of all taxes and shipping charges.
13. How can I modify my order?
Unfortunately, at this time, we do not allow modifications or cancellations to orders that have been placed. If you’ve changed your mind about a product, please return the product to us once received and we will be happy to refund your account. Please note, shipping charges are non-refundable.
14. Can I place my order over the phone?
We are sorry, at the moment orders can only be placed through the website.
15. My order was unsuccessful, but my account was still debited. What should I do now?
If your card is debited by mistake, don’t worry. Failed transactions are normally automatically reversed within 7 business days. This time-frame can vary from bank to bank, so please contact your bank for further info.
In the event of the money being credited to our account, we will initiate a refund within 3 working days.
The expected timelines are as below:
- Net-Banking: 7 business days
- Debit Card /Credit Card: 7 business days
16. Help, I’ve been charged twice!
This is very unlikely. However, if you believe that you’ve been mistakenly charged multiple times for the same order, please write to us with screenshots of your bank statement at email@example.com we will do our best to resolve your issue.